SkipAway Mini Skips East London

The Best Way!

More Info on Waste Management

Hazardous Waste

SkipAway does not handle Hazardous-, Electronic- or Medical Waste as a service, if you do require the removal of Hazardous Waste spills click on the following link to contact Border Hazmat: .

Hazardous wastes are wastes with properties that make them dangerous or potentially harmful to human health or the environment. Hazardous wastes can be liquids, solids, contained gases, or sludges. They can be by-products of manufacturing processes or simply discarded commercial products, like Cleaning fluids, Pesticides, Florescent light tubes, TV's or Computer Monitors, Air conditioner Units, Fridge Compressors, Asbestos or Batteries.


How to discard of Paint - Empty paint containers can be placed in a skip. Wet paint is a no, but if you have wet paint in containers - open the lid and let the paint dry out in the sun. Best way is to do this a few days before getting your skip.

Garden Refuse Waste

  • This should contain of plant material only - no paper, treated wood, plastic, metal, general waste, building rubble or any other materials. We recommend the garden refuse to be cut into smaller pieces and compacting of layers to get more material into the skip.

General Domestic or Industrial Waste

  • This can contain Garden Refuse, plastic, paper, treated wood, metal and any other materials or junk except for Hazardous Waste i.e. Florescent Tubes, Oil, Paint (empty paint containers are allowed), Batteries, Chemical waste, Air conditioner units, Fridges (Fridges are allowed once the compressor unit has been removed) or Asbestos. No Building Rubble allowed.

General Info

  • Skip measurements: 
  1. 2.5m³ - 2.4m long, 1.3m wide, 1m high
  2. 3.5m³ - 2.4m long, 1.3m wide, 1.3m high
  • All waste collected by SkipAway gets disposed of at the respective sites allocated for such waste.
  • Any damage caused to a skip is the responsibility of the client and the cost of repairs will be billed. I.E. Fire damage to paint and decals. 
  • A Waste Safe Disposal Certificate can be issued when required.
  • If you need to dispose of old engine oil - click the following link to contact DNF Waste:
  • If you need to dispose of Electronic Waste i.e. TV & Computer Screens, Printers, Photo Copiers, PC's, Laptops, Micro Waves etc. Contact: Lorraine on 062 262 4671.

Illegal Dumping of Waste

To save our environment, please do not dump waste illegally. Illegal Waste can be reported to the phone numbers in the above picture.

To see more info on this matter follow this media link.


SkipAway is Powered by: